4053 S Surf Road Hollywood, Fl
|sq. ft. range||0 to 0|
|number of stories||22|
|number of units||49|
|price range||$0 to $0|
|number of available units|
|average price / sf||$0.00|
Located on a 240-foot stretch of prime white sand beach, this luxurious oceanfront condominium is one of the most prestigious locations in South Florida. Rising 22 stories above the shoreline, APOGEE BEACH offers spectacular vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal and City views.
All 49 expansive residences include floor-to-ceiling windows, large balconies and first-class amenities beyond your imagination. From the elegant residences inspired by Carlos Ott and designed by Cohen Freedman Encinosa to the elaborate social spaces envisioned by world-reknowned Rockwell Group, every detail is accounted for including the impressive two-story lobby, stunning oceanfront pool deck and beachfront cabanas, elaborate spa and fitness center, resident club room and lounge, state of the art theatre, teen and children's lounge.
Conveniently located in Hollywood between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Apogee Beach is just minutes from two international airports, two seaports, as well as world-class shopping at Bal Harbour and Aventura. Just steps away from Apogee Beach is one of the five best boardwalks in the country as ranked by Travel & Leisure Magazine. Hollywood Beach's Boardwalk is a one-of-a-kind oceanfront promenade that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic Ocean and is a haven for joggers, bicyclists, and pedestrians who would prefer to take in the action from the comfort of one of the countless eateries and cafe's along the way.
Apogee Beach is located in Hollywood Beach, FL enjoying over 240 feet of prime white sand beach and within minutes from Miami and Fort Lauderdale international airports, two seaports, as well as world-class shopping at Bal Harbour and Aventura. Hollywood Beach is located on the north bank of the only inlet on the barrier island between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway between Miami Beach's trendy neighborhood of South Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Apogee Beach's location and proximity to the best of South Florida's recreation, culture, nightlife, entertainment, dining, and shopping is unparalleled as well as the recognition of one of the five best boardwalks in the country as ranked by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
- Wireless smart screen tablet with access to all of the building's amenities and services
- Private balconies with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Individually controlled energy efficient central air conditioning and heating system
- Spacious living room with adjacent terraces
- Spacious walk-in closets in all residences
- Smooth finished ceiling with heights ranging from 9' to nearly 12' in certain residences
- Beautifully landscaped pool and sun terrace
- Private poolside cabanas all with ocean views
- Elegant clubhouse overlooking pool deck
- Fully-equipped fitness center with cardio theater
- State-of-the-art movie theatre
- 24-hour controlled access
- Valet parking
- Advanced technology "Smart Building"
- Wi-Fi high-speed internet