- Our mission is to make the closing process for our clients as stress free as possible. Having an attorney handle your real estate closing can protect your financial interests and provide peace of mind. That is why we can refer our clients to the Title & Escrow Company that have experienced lawyers and will coordinate your transaction from beginning to end.
- Property Management by Reznik Group was created in order to satisfy the growing demand of our clients around the world, who purchased the property in Miami area, but don’t live here all year around. We always act in our clients’ best-interest and provide the services like finding the renter for your home or condo, bill payments, arranging gardening, pool, security services for your home. Our goal is to produce the highest possible rate of return on all our client’s real estate investments. Every aspect of our services is customized to meet your specific needs.
- Concierge Services by Reznik Group was born out of our commitment to provide exceptional service to our clientele, who purchase homes and condos in Miami area. After the successful closing on your new property we can arrange professional interior decorating services that include installation of the flooring, closets, window treatments and painting, custom furniture package, so you can move in less than two month or we can rent out the unit for you. Every aspect of our services is customized to meet your specific needs.
- Ever since the beginning, the great American dream of prosperity and happiness has always revolved around owning a home. Home ownership has always been associated with security and stability. A home or a condo is more than just a structure, owning a home means freedom and financial independence. For many owning a home or condo brings a feeling of success, knowledge that they obtained their own bit of the the dream. With so many homes and condos to choose from, now is a great time to buy your own slice of Miami paradise.
- The first step in home selling is to get your property ready for market. First impression means a lot, so improve your home curb appeal, fix problems around the house, make the house smells fresh and airy, arrange pieces of furniture in an appealing manner. Every home sale shares a common process, from putting the house on the market to settlement day. After all, real estate agent is usually the key to a successful transaction. For specific answers to your specific situation, we encourage you to consult us.